I don't, about 20 and up is good.
Looks waay to young.
I have made an option in user settings under Preferences, user can set which style of excerpt to select. Default or Full.
Run Forest, Run 😊
Souce: HannaBloom on twitter
Why tho? Maybe you didnt clear the cache
@Fudge What do you think of the new excerpt?
There is no chicks with dicks, only dudes with boobs :))))
I mean, go ahed, give it a try. Maybe you will get lucky. Personnaly I will not do it, as I think it will be too complex.
Next, she can do my laundry...
I'm just thinking, if they allow some shit like this. Maybe they find out that one domain uses access to videos without visiting their website(aka they need visitors) and delete all the videos uploaded. But then again if…
I can't argue with that logic. 😀
She is pretty too. Could of been a movie star.
Mmmmm, this will be a huge work. Not for me of course, but for AI. The link you gave me earlier to Z.ai . I try to add a function to a simple plugin.php and it took FOREVER. Sometimes keep saying that it is "Under heavy…
https://snappable.media/ How long does uploaded video stay there?
Thats waaay to big of an ass. Fat actually and not in a good way.
Not sure, maybe if you put in the tags NSFW, they might pass it. I think Ive seen them use Adult content warning popup or some shit. But not 100%. It looks like they do https://archive.org/details/tanababyxo Just place n…
Usually I just copy mp4 video url straight from the website(if it's in <video format). But if I need to edit a video, cut, crop it or download it. Than I download it, do what I gotta do with it, and upload it to https://…