Sign inSign up
Glonker

Glonker Administrators

The Greatest Humanist of All Times and of All Nations

Joined Seen glonks.com Lv4
116Topics107Replies95Likes876Points#1Lv 4Regular876 of 1.5k to Lv 5

Moana Ocean

One can only dream! It's one of them things. "Look at it and move on with your head down".
Girl

CherryCrush

You don't have to make a point. It's just not my thing I guess. You can spend hours explaining it to me, but this cat thing I will never understand. I have a cat, and not once in my life I ever tought about imitating cat…
Girl1

perfect skin

Real or AI? Now days AI is better and better at it. Can't even tell real from fake anymore.
Random

Ruth Lee

It looks like you are really in to this Japanese anime culture, huh? 😉
Girl

CherryCrush

Well, yea cosplay I get, dress up as a hot nurse, a superhero outfit a school girl, video game character. But cats? Really? This I understand
Girl

Ruth Lee

Nice. And again, same with the cats thing, look at picture number 2. Why they all do the same face? Fine, I get the tongue out. Dump the load. Ok. But why cross eyes?
Girl1

CherryCrush

Man, this shit don't make any logical sense to me at all. 🙄
Girl

CherryCrush

Never heard of such anime. And why is it so popular? Or I'm just too old and unaware?
Girl

CherryCrush

I always wonder, what's the deal with the cat thing? Everywhere I look there is ears and tails? Why tho? Some kind of bestiality thing?
Girl

Sidney Sweeney

Either way, I don't care about her. Nothing special about her at all. And her face looks retarded.
Girl

Sweetie Fox

It's not a bug. I just didn't really care to remove the checkbox.... Here you go. Try now. Now you are not a moderator.
Girl1