Sign inSign up
Glonker

Glonker Administrators

The Greatest Humanist of All Times and of All Nations

Joined Seen glonks.com Lv4
116Topics107Replies95Likes876Points#1Lv 4Regular876 of 1.5k to Lv 5

Mikaela Lafuente

One thing I don't understand about this girl. She is always naked, so many pictures and videos, but she always cover up her boobs. wtf? Why, what is so special about them?
Girl

Violet Brandani

She got something on her face... I wonder, what could that be? 🤣
Girl1

Violet Brandani

Just fucking HOW? That just shows you how many idiots are in the world.
Girl1

Violet Brandani

I guess it's pretty much whatever style pays more... They see how much that Belle is making and say "Hey, I'm gonna do the same and make money"...
Girl

Violet Brandani

Aren't they all kinda copy paste each other. Like a style. What you call them, "Emo" girls? and "goth" they do the same thing. It's just a style I guess. I'm not in to that kinda shit.
Girl

Violet Brandani

Jesus, you put her as a desktop background 😂 . Please don't tell me you send her money as well....
Girl1

Violet Brandani

Everyone have their taste. Why tho? Too dark for you? Looks like you are in to pale skin.
Girl

Violet Brandani

Nope, never heard of her. I dont really sit on Instagram. I browse regular sites, and some post girls like I do, I copy the name, go on it, download couple of pics and I close it.
Girl

Violet Brandani

Seems like you are in love with this girl... Did you pay for her Onlyfans? LOL
Girl

Faith Hordway

It's messed up. People are insane that pay's for this kinda shit. Sad thing is that people who actually work jobs 40 hours a week, get pay'd bare minimum. All this girls do is take clothing off for 2 minutes and that's i…
Girl1

Faith Hordway

Shit, man. Them woman making MAD money. Which I don't understand because there is so much porn and naked pics online, who pays for it? Why?
Girl