Fudge Adv. Members
Violet Brandani
how about her body?
Violet Brandani
Chanel Uzi
I almost forgot about her, I had some video of her years ago
Violet Brandani
Belle earns about 1200000 dollars each month from OF
Violet Brandani
Yeah, these kinds of girls are called "E girls," or whatever you said yourself. Honestly, you can't really say they're all the same. There's something on the internet called the "Belle Delphine Effect." The Belle Delphin…
Violet Brandani
This girl is imitating Belle Delphine , she's the knockoff version
_Vitaniemi_01 (Violetta)
Nicole Borda
she looks so innocent to be a p star, is she a model?
Violet Brandani
😂 😂 what money, she should send me money, I am broken
Violet Brandani
No, I don't like her curves and boobs, I like small to medium ones Look how beautiful she is on my desktop
Violet Brandani
This model is exactly one of those girls I don't like
Violet Brandani
She is my no. one ❤️ 😍
Violet Brandani
Violet Brandani
No, MyCherryCrush if you know
Violet Brandani
I don't even have access to YouTube! Everything is filtered — years ago I became friends with a girl on Instagram. I'd made a fan page for her, and that's how we became friends. In the end, I told her, "I download all yo…
Violet Brandani
Faith Hordway
Yeah, some people really do get life on easy mode 😄 especially since OnlyFans came along
Faith Hordway
dat ass 🍕
Violet Brandani
She is one of my fav 🔥