I can edit your post! as a member not moderator
😂 😅
😎 sweety ❤️
take her hand away
Yes, entire project without database and uploaded files, just like this
I don't pay money, once I bought ChatGPT, the free version was much more better use Chinese one, https://chat.z.ai/
archive your whole forum (w/o photos) and upload to an AI , tell it to analyze the current looks and feel, and create an exact theme of it, but with details
I am afraid that this is not theming, it is hard coding the default theme, but I am not sure about it there is default theme maybe you can duplicate and rename it, ask n the support forum
I meant create a forum with AI just like me. themes are here: https://www.flatbb.com/market?type=theme write a big fat prompt for AI and all all your wishes
No, FlatBB is very flexible you can put anything everywhere, he is very smart
create a theme for you instead of changing the core, at last you'll have to update it someday, but most of the changes you can do with theme and plugins
Wait for new update to ruin everything 😅
OK, now it works well
Chinese origin but she is American
she is adorable
Its beauty lies in the fact that it's always playful and doesn't pay attention.
I guess she is just an ass model, I have some stuff from OF, she is showering , working out , ...
she scarfed down a hot dog and got mayo all over his face like a total goofball.